One of the main difficulties customers experience is unsatisfactory After Sales Service. We believe that the prevention of future problems is the answer to most situations.
- Same day repairs to Printers, Photocopiers, Plotters, Shredders –
- Our fully trained service engineers can call to your site thus reducing down time and repair your machine on site.
- Service Contracts available – All Office Equipment offer on-Site maintenance contracts either our standard recommended cover or tailor made to our customer’s requirements. We offer monthly, quarterly or annual payment plans we have found that by working closely with our customer we can offer the best solution at the best price.
What we offer:
- Scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment at specified intervals
- Guaranteed response times to reduce down time
- Telephone support at any time
- Loan of replacement machine
- All Work is carried out by Manufacturer Certified Engineers
Our annual maintenance contracts include all travel, labour and all parts (except consumables but fitting is covered.) It is our policy to complete repairs on-site and at the first visit. In order to do this we carry large stocks of parts, replacement printers and train our staff to the highest standards. We also ask our customers to provide as much information as possible regarding the fault in order that our engineer will have all the necessary equipment and information to achieve this.
Fully Trained Engineers –
- All staff will be fully trained at point of installation and on an ongoing basis as new needs arise. The way in which we would propose to implement this training scheme would be to dedicate a full training programme for Key Operators whom you would select, and they in turn would filter their knowledge to the other member of staff.
IT & Networking – The team’s purpose will be to provide you as the customer with an effective and efficient network that can respond quickly and personally to the users request nationally.
All repairs guaranteed –All Office Equipment offer both an on site repair service and a return to base repair service for non contract customers.